As a result, in 2021,
- North America Caribbean
- South America
The new board members will begin their terms on 1 July 2021 and each will serve a 4-year term from 2021-2025.
Please note that the
31.5 To be nominated for the position of Regional Board Member for a Region, an individual must be a
One of the duties outlined under clause 10 relates to the payment of fees. Therefore nominations can only be accepted from member organisations that have paid their annual membership subscriptions.
Candidates for nomination must complete declaration and nomination forms. These two forms can be completed electronically. To be considered as a candidate for a
- meet with the president and/or CEO of
- read and understand the
- complete the declaration/consent form.
- provide a curriculum vitae (up to two pages), headshot photograph and candidate statement (up to 1,000 words) suitable for publication and distribution to the
World Physiotherapymember organisations from the relevant region
- supply a nomination form in support of their candidacy from their own member organisation.
- send these documents by email to [email protected] by 17:00 UTC on 2 March 2021.
Watch president Emma Stokes and immediate past vice president Margot Skinner discuss the role, responsibilities, and opportunities of being a World