World Physiotherapy holds elections for regional board members as required in accordance with the constitution. A casual vacancy has arisen on the board due to the resignation of John Xerri de Caro on 5 June 2023.
Nominations for the election of a new regional board member from the Europe region are now open. The term for the successful candidate will start on 1 August 2023 and end on 30 June 2025.
- 7 June 2023 Nominations open
- 21 June 2023 Nominations close
- 23 June 2023 Candidates announced
- 23 June 2023 Campaign period commences
- 17 July 2023 Election commences
- 31 July 2023 Election closes
- 1 August 2023 Term commences
To be considered as a candidate for a World Physiotherapy regional board member position, individuals must:
- meet with the CEO and/or president of World Physiotherapy
- read and understand the constitution
- complete the attached declaration/consent form
- provide a curriculum vitae (up to two pages), headshot photograph and candidate statement (up to 1,000 words) suitable for publication and distribution to the World Physiotherapy member organisations from your region
- supply a nomination form in support of your candidacy from your own member organisation
- send these documents by email to [email protected] by 17:00 UTC on 21 June 2023