About the subgroup
The purpose of the International Organisation of Physiotherapists in Paediatrics is to provide a means by which World Physiotherapy member organisations with a common interest in children and their families may meet, confer, and promote these interests.
The objectives of this organisation are:
- to foster cooperation between physiotherapists practicing in paediatrics throughout the world
- to encourage improved standards and consistency of practice in paediatrics care by physiotherapists
- to advance practice by communication and exchange of information
- to encourage scientific research and promote opportunities for the spread of knowledge of new developments in the field of paediatrics
- to assist World Physiotherapy member organisations in the development of recognised sub-sections in paediatrics
We welcome your ideas and questions about what this group can accomplish for physiotherapists and children around the world.
Webinars and events