- Asociacion Argentina de Kinesiologia: Acupuncture (Argentina)
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling Group (Australia)
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association Acupuncture Division (Canada)
PhysiotherapyAcupuncture Society (Cyprus)
- Danish Acupuncture Association in
- Hellenic Physiotherapy Society of Algology (Greece)
- Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine Speciality Group of Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association (Hong Kong)
- Chartered Physiotherapists in Acupuncture (Ireland)
- Physiotherapy Acupuncture Association of New Zealand (New Zealand)
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) (United Kingdom)
By becoming a member of IAAPT you will be able to:
- benefit from international networking
- join IAAPT webinars every two months
- influence developments in your profession
- receive regular information through Meridian worldwide (IAAPT newsletter)
- get links to information sources
- contribute to the direction of training and get training information
- engage in the debates over acupuncture mechanisms
- help establish a foundation for good research, relevant to acupuncture as it used by physiotherapists
IAAPT has four categories of membership:
- Full membership – An acupuncture clinical interest group recognised by their own
physiotherapyassociation. The association needs to be a full member of World Physiotherapy.
- Member elect – An acupuncture clinical interest group who are applying for
recognitionby their physiotherapyassociation, or where the physiotherapyassociation is not yet a member of World Physiotherapy.
- Associate – Individual physiotherapists.
- Honorary – Awarded to individuals who have supported the work of IAAPT and have given outstanding service to the development of acupuncture in
Only full members have the right to vote on constitutional resolutions.
Students are welcome to become associate members.
If you require a membership application form please contact our secretary at [email protected]