View the list of current members of this subgroup.
About the subgroup
ISEAPT is an international
The International Society for Electrophysical Agents in
The general consensus was that in order for EPA to remain relevant in today’s
The objectives of the society are to:
- be recognised as a subgroup in accordance with the World
PhysiotherapyArticles of Association
- encourage high standards of
physiotherapyeducation and practice in particular those of relevance to the Society by promoting (but not limited to) the potential benefits, contributions and limitations of EPAs in the evaluation, treatment and preventionof impairments and functional limitations
- to advocate the adoption of a common terminology and encourage communication and exchange of information including electronic, print and personal exchanges and organisation of international EPA conferences/congresses for physiotherapists and other users of EPA
- encourage scientific research (clinical, non-clinical) and advocate clinical practice
guidelines, educational guidelinesand safety standards consistent with the promotion of evidence based physiotherapypractice in areas relevant to EPA
- encourage the development of national organisations of physiotherapists that share the objectives of the Society, and to coordinate, liaise and cooperate with other clinical interest groups within World
Physiotherapyand other external organisations.
- support World
Physiotherapyin representing physiotherapyinternationally in all matters related to the practice, education and research of EPA
- engage in all necessary activities to further the best interests of World
Dates: 23 - 24 September 2022
Location: Jakarta (in-person) and Zoom (online)
Theme: Past, Present and Future of EPA
Visit the IPA Congress website for further information.