While these materials have been produced for members in their country/territory, the resources may be useful to others. They should be reviewed for national relevance and applicability.
Colombia: Colombian Association of
Czech Republic: Union of Physiotherapists of the Czech Republic resource area covering local advice for members Information about the situation with COVID-19 for physiotherapists
Finland: Finnish Association of Physiotherapists resources and information for members Koronavirus – ohjeita fysioterapeuteille
France: French National Council of Physiotherapists resource area covering practice advice, working conditions and digital tools.
Germany: German Association for
Greece: Panhellenic Physiotherapists' Association advice and information for members Νέος κορωνοϊός Covid-19
Ireland: Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists resources for practice, infection
- Guide for Rehabilitation of inpatients with COVID (PDF)
- COVID Breathlessness Advice (PDF)
- COVID Advice Post Discharge (PDF)
- COVID Exercise Advice in Isolation (PDF)
- policy on ehealth for physiotherapists (PDF)
- guides for treating: adults with neurological conditions post COVID-19 in hospital, post-acute care and the community (PDF), community dwelling older people post COVID-19 Isolation (Cocooning) (PDF), older people post COVID-19 in hospital, post-acute care and the community (PDF)
Italy: Italian Association of Physiotherapists guidance for practice developed with the Italian Association of Respiratory Physiotherapists (ARIR) available in Italian Information about COVID-19 for physiotherapists and patients and English
Poland: Polish Chamber of Physiotherapists resources and information in Polish and English and guideline for
Portugal: Portuguese Association of Physiotherapists resource area for physiotherapists and patients including links to national advice COVID-19 resources
Romania: Order of Physiotherapists in Romania resource area for physiotherapists COVID-19 – INFORMAȚII, COMUNICATE ȘI RECOMANDĂRI
South Africa: South African Society of
Spain: Asociación Española de Fisioterapeutas (AEF) has made the latest edition of their publication El Fisioterapeuta (PDF) open access so more Spanish-speaking physiotherapists can learn about physiotherapists’ response in Spain.
AEF's primary care and community
UK: Chartered Society of